Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Monday, November 18, 2013

New Music: Tracy T Feat. Meek Mill “16″

tracy-t-16-cover
Starting the month off with two new additions to Maybach Music Group, Rick Ross shows off his ear for talent with Tracy T’s new cut “16.” The ATLien keeps it in house with a guest appearance from Meek Mill over the Beat Billionaire-produced cut.
Expect a new record from MMG’s other signee in Fat Trel to hit online soon.
Listen to “16″ after the jump…..
New Music: Tracy T Feat. Meek Mill – “16″ (prod. by Beat Billionaire)
Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment