Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, November 8, 2013

New Music: YG Feat. Jeezy – “Birfday” (prod. by Tony Rey)

yg-birfday
YG blows the candles out on “Birfday,” the new single off his My Krazy Life debut album. Compton’s own celebrates like every day is his born day over the eerie production of Tony Rey. YG’s CTE label boss in Jeezy does double-duty with an opening verse and a catchy hook. My Krazy Life is set to arrive in 2014 on CTE/Def Jam Records.
Continue after the jump……
New Music: YG Feat. Jeezy – “Birfday” (prod. by Tony Rey)

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment