Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, November 8, 2013

New Song: Queen Khia – ‘Psychic Eyes’

khia that grape juice she is diva New Song: Queen Khia   Psychic Eyes
Khia ventures towards creative pastures new this time around, fusing R&B and a dose of Dance to create ‘Psychic Eyes‘, her latest studio effort.
Lifted from her forthcoming album ‘Love Locs’, the hypnotic jam made its merry way to her fans tonight and is already garnering a response just as positive as the progress the lyricist makes with the jam, showcasing a versatility that’s both exciting and super refreshing!
Bow down to Queen Khia’s new cut below…



 Read More...... 


Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment