Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Sunday, November 10, 2013

2013 EMA: Can't Miss




For one night only, MTV goes global from New York to Amsterdam to celebrate music. Roll with backstage host Ariana Grande and catch performances by Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke, Austin Mahone, Fall Out Boy, Bruno Mars, Jason Derulo, Imagine Dragons and Katy Perry with an appearance by The Wanted. It's the global awards show you can't miss. The 2013 MTV EMAs, Sunday, November 10 at 7/6c.

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment