Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, October 18, 2013

Katy Perry Debuts New Song, 'Unconditionally' [Listen]

Katy Perry iTunes Festival

We've already heard 'Roar,' and Perry has also pre-released the album tracks 'Walking On Air' and'Dark Horse,' however the American songstress has said that of all the tracks on her next album, 'Unconditionally' is her personal favourite. Speaking with MTV News last month, the singer revealed that the track is a slow-tempo love song, one that will hopefully resonate with whoever listens to it, be they male or female, fans or not fans.
"It's a love song and it's different from 'Roar' — it's not eighth-notey," Perry said following her appearance at the iHeartRadio Festival in September. "And I think it's a universal love song that everyone's going to be able to relate to no matter the age, no matter male or female. It's my favorite song off the record."

"Oh no, did I get too close?/ Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?/ All your insecurities/ All the dirty laundry/ Never made me blink one time," she sings in the pop ballad. The singer hasn't revealed who the song could be about, but given that it is aimed at the one she loves deeply and most of all, chances are she was thinking of John Mayer when she was in the studio.
The single will be available to purchase later this month. Her upcoming third album, Prism, will arrive in stores and online on 22 October via Capitol Records. The album will feature all four of the tracks Perry has debuted so far.

Katy Perry
Her new song is a love ballad

Contactmusic
Tags: Katy Perry

Read More.......

No comments:

Post a Comment