Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Follow me On Frequency

About Frequency




Frequency is a personal video service that lets you watch videos from anywhere on the internet in one place. Frequency turns the best websites and social media sites into video channels, gathering all the videos you love in real time. You’ll find videos from all of your favorite sources and all the videos your friends are sharing on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more. 

When on the road all of my videos from my blogs and sites I share videos on will be available on Frequency. So take me with you!  MommyFrazzled's Frequency Channel

****Android is on the way per Frequency, right now it supports the web and Apple.

Download Frequency for iPhone & iPad.
Download Frequency for Samsung Smart TV and Blu-ray players.
Get the best Frequency videos of the day on Facebook and Twitter.
For help using Frequency, visit the online Help or contact us.
Read the Frequency Blog for new and updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment