Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, October 18, 2013

The Woman - A special link for and about Women. TGIF

I shared this when I saw it, because it said everything I think women forget. Life is hard for everyone, no doubt, and this is not to belittle the men, but this is about The Woman. I have personally been through some things, deaths, sadness, personal things,   business, helping friends, not being able to help, wanting to protect your child or any child, etc. You cry in the dark because you are supposed to be strong but feel so weak.  It is what I do, what we all do. It takes a toll, a very big toll some days. I am sure many have said I don't think I can take one more thing, and somehow we made it until the next. It's that thing inside you don't know about. But here is how we came to be Women.

The Woman



No comments:

Post a Comment