Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Get Your First Look At Love & Hip Hop Season 4: These Women Will Not Be Played

New season. New relationships. New drama. It’s all happening Monday, October 28 at 8PM ET/PT.
Love And Hip Hop is back, and while some of our favorite faces are returning, there’s also a new batch of women in this mix, and they’re not messing around. Rich Dollaz and Erica Mena have returned, broken up, and Erica’s got a new love. A lady love. Joe and Tahiry are back, too, but whether or not they’re off or on depends on the day. And K.Michelle had joined the mix and brings some Atlanta flavor to NYC. Watch this all-new promo to get your first taste of what’s in store for season four.

No comments:

Post a Comment