Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, October 4, 2013

Ariana Grande teases "experimental and weird" music with producer Mac Miller

By Adam Miller On October 4, 2013

Ariana Grande Teases 'Experimental And Weird' New Music With Mac Miller

The chart topper says there's more to come from the pop princess

Ariana Grande has become one of the biggest break out sensations of 2013 with her deliciously sweet pop debut 'Yours Truly' which stormed straight to the top of the US Top 200 Billboard charts earlier this year, but now the uber clean cut pop princess has teased she's been making “experimental and weird” tunes with collaborator Mac Miller.
The teen sensation, who previously teamed up with the producer for her hit single 'The Way', has claimed that while recording her sensational debut the pair also recorded some more unusual tracks which she may release while she's hard at work on her upcoming sophomore record.
Ariana Grande teases "experimental and weird" music with producer Mac Miller  
The 20-year-old insisted that although her previous recordings are unlikely to make the second LP, she is super keen to leak them online.
Revealing all to MTV News the chart topping superstar said: "The kind of music that Mac and I make is kind of experimental and weird and, like, it's super cool.
"I would love to put it out somewhere, maybe I'll talk to him. We'll put it online or something for download or something."
The singer was full of gushing compliments for her faithful producer praising the hitmaker for allowing her to unleash her creative expression in the studio, explaining: “The fun thing about my friendship with Malcolm is that when I go over and hang out with him, I get to make music with him that I wouldn't necessarily make for my album. We get to experiment and do cool, weird things.
"I get to sing different ways and add tons and tons and tons of vocals and harmonies and just make cool music. He's such a great guy."
Meanwhile Ariana confirmed earlier this week she will be releasing 'Right There' a collaboration with rap superstar Big Sean as her next single in the UK on November 11.


No comments:

Post a Comment