Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dom Kennedy & Nipsey Hussle “Pleez” (NEW MUSIC)

Dom Kennedy Get Home Safely Cover

Pleez make it home safe.
With less than a week until the release of his forthcoming album, Get Home Safely, Dom Kennedyreleases another single titled “Pleez” featuring fellow Cali rapper Nipsey Hussle.
“We hang on the corner just like a lamp post/my favorite singer Mr. Vandross,” raps Dom.
The release of “Pleez” comes days after his single “Dominic” and a few weeks after the unveiling of his“South Central Love” video.
“Pleez” is off Dom’s forthcoming album, Get Home Safely, due out October 15th. Nipsey Hussle also released his “$100 mixtape” Crenshaw, which reportedly netted him $100,000, selling over 1,000 hard copies.
Take a listen to Dom and Nipsey’s collabo down under.


No comments:

Post a Comment