Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bun B – Eagles | New Music


Bun B - Eagles | New Music
The legendary wordsmith, Bun B, is back today with something brand new for our ears to devour. The track is a purely southern heater for our listening enjoyment, called “Eagles”. The track is a hard-hitting, street shaking number driven by a menacing combination of smooth string work and some incredibly dope, snappy, infectious drums that makes a nice home for the Texas representative and UGK wordsmith to do his thing.
Bun, as always, hits the track running and runs through some impressive bars. If you didn’t know, Bun is currently working on a brand new project as well! This shit is too damn dope, check out the track after the jump and speak on it down below.



Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment