Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Childish Gambino – “Yaphet Kotto (Freestyle)” | New Music

childish gambino clapping
Following his impressive short film Clapping For The Wrong Reasons and his feature on Jhene Aiko’s “Bed Peace“, Childish Gambino gives fans something new in the form of “Yaphet Kotto (Freestyle)”.
The rapper, actor and comedian, who is set to drop his latest album Because the Internet in December, delivers an impressive yet self depreciating set of bars and shouts out the likes of Chance The Rapper on the new freestyle named after actor Yaphet Frederick Kotto. Press play below..
Watch: Childish Gambino – “Yaphet Kotto (Freestyle)”

Sourced From: Read More.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment