Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Sunday, October 20, 2013

TDE To Release New Music This Week

TDE announces that it will release new music by Jay Rock and Ab-Soul. TDE also announces that it will unveil a music video by ScHoolboy Q.
Top Dawg Ent. has announced that it will release new music this week.
The imprint is slated to unveil a music video by ScHoolboy Q as well as new songs by Jay Rock and Ab-Soul. 
The announcement came on Twitter in an update posted by Anthony "Top Dawg" Tiffith, the CEO of Top Dawg Ent.
The post by Top Dawg can be seen below.

Next week I'm dropping a video from @ScHoolBoyQ ...music from @abdashsoul and @jayrock ...
The news follows a week where TDE was a constant figure in the headlines. 
TDE made waves with the release of its full BET Hip Hop Awards cypher. The airing of the cypher led many to believe Kendrick Lamar dissed Drake during his cypher verse. That cypher clip can be viewed below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment