Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Monday, October 14, 2013

Win Tickets In The First Five Rows To Katy Perry’s ‘We Can Survive’ « New Music, Music News, Concerts, Gossip – 97.1 AMP RADIO


This week we’re hooking you up with tickets in the FIRST FIVE ROWS to the SOLD OUT AMP Radio & Katy Perry’s We Can Survive concert at the Hollywood Bowl.

When you hear the cue, be caller 20 at 1(877) 971-HITS and win tickets to see Katy Perry with Ellie Goulding, Tegan and Sara, Sara Bareilles & Kacey Musgraves at the Hollywood on Wednesday, October 23rd.

Check out “Closer” singers Tegan and Sara talking how excited they are to be apart of this concert.

Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment