Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Watch: Kate Nash’s new “Fri-End?” video

Kate Nash "Fri-End?"

Here’s the lovely Kate Nash‘s new music video for “Fri-End?” – the latest single off her third studio album Girl Talk (iTunes). Kate is also gearing up for her headlining North America tour that kicks off at the end of this month, for dates and cities, visit her website. Although I still prefer Kate’s first two albums, Girl Talk has kind of grown on me, and I do think this is a super fun and completely charming track. “Fri-End?” has also spawned a brand-new EP which you can pick up now on iTunes.



No comments:

Post a Comment