Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

NEW MUSIC ALERT: Future Drops “Maison Margiela”



future



Future is feeling like a supreme fashion killa on his new track “Maison Margiela”! The hot new single is off of Metro Boomin’s 19 & Boomin Mixtape, where Future flaunts his fetish for the hot designer!
Future raps: “15 hunnit on some Maison Margielas/ Freeband Gang, we the new Rockafellers/ You start making millions, now they think you worship the devil.”
- See more at: http://hiphopenquirer.com/new-music-alert-future-drops-maison-margiela/#sthash.PFgcjh6e.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment