Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

VIBE Playlist: French Montana, Tech N9ne, Bishop Nehru, Young Buck




The Hottest New Tracks Of The Day!

Chinx Drugz calls on his Coke Boyz comrade French Montana for the first single off of his upcoming I'll Take It From Here EP.


Tech N9ne links up with label mate Krizz Kaliko on the latest offering from his forthcoming rock album, Therapy.

Newcomer Bishop Nehru takes a spooky approach to his official video for "Exhale" - directed by Markel Scott.

Young Buck is fresh out the pen and "just getting back" to his old ways in a new visual shot by Charlie P and Grean of Black Fly Music.

Philly's own, Peedi Crakk returns with a new visual for his freestyle over Redman’s "Tonights Da Night" track.

Trap-star Austin Millz tag-teams a futuristic, melodic new production with Taavi Haapala on "Remember."




Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment