Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Isaiah Rashad Releases New Song ‘Brad Jordan’ Featuring Michael Da Vinci

Isaiah Rashad 'Ronnie Drake'


Rap newcomer Isaiah Rashad is being groomed to be the next artist to shine out of the Top Dawg Entertainment camp. The Tennessee rapper just dropped a new song called ‘Brad Jordan,’ a title that honors legendary Houston rhymer Scarface.
Produced by Danny Dee, the song has a laid back feel to it with its melodic keyboards and spacey sounds.
“We no flexy with the funk / At a blessing at the hump / Damn, I got a sonny on the way, but that’s my baby / 
I’ve been spittin’ like it’s crack or some, since the ’80s / Born I think in ’91, that mean I’m chosen,” he raps.
Since signing with TDE back in September, Rashad has released a bunch of songs including his latest, ‘Ronnie Drake‘ (featuring SZA). The rapper is expected to drop a new mixtape called ‘Cilvia’ next year.



Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment