Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Monday, December 9, 2013

New Music: Syndik8 Records Present Blink Feat. Ajebutter22 – Oya Twerk

Blink Ajebutter 22 - Oya Twerk - December 2013 - BellaNaija
Syndik8 Records‘ “Of Life” rapper is back with a follow-up to his smash, “Wan Mata”. This time around, he calls on Ajebutter22 to help him get the girls in the mood for the dance floor. Ladies, “Oya Twerk”
Enjoy!
Play Blink Feat. Ajebutter22 – Oya Twerk


Via Bella Naija
Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment