Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Sunday, December 1, 2013

NEW MUSIC: R. KELLY F/ KELLY ROWLAND – ‘ALL THE WAY’

R. Kelly and Kelly Rowland
R. Kelly and Kelly Rowland are going “All the Way.” The R&B icon and Destiny’s Child diva close the curtains and keep the bed rocking until the early morning on their steamy slow jam off Black Panties.

“There ain’t no such thing as a half with sex, so baby boy, we might as well go all the way,” coos Kelly in a falsetto, while Kellz responds, “You don’t know if you’re addicted till you relapse from detox of loving each other.”
Due December 10, the album also features collaborations with Ludacris, 2 Chainz, Migos, Juicy J, and Future.

Black Panties is something that’s gonna be like the 12 Play,” said Kellz. “If anybody out there knows about 12 Play, you know about Black Panties ’cause it’s basically 12 Playupgraded, like a phone that’s got new apps on it. I’ve remixed my whole career.”

Take it to the bedroom with Kellz and Kelly.



Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment