Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Music PARTY NEXT DOOR- I don''t

PARTYNEXTDOOR selfie on Instagram 

PARTYNEXTDOOR is bringing the party to the forefront just before the ball drops for 2014 with a new record called "I Don't." The OVO Sound's signee, who released his self-titled mixtape earlier this year, puts his vices on display, gives zero folks but is just ultimately saying he can do better (hi Drake). Listen to PND's new offering below.



Party Next Door - I Don't





Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment