Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Thursday, December 26, 2013

NEW MUSIC: MA$E – ‘WHY CAN’T WE’

Why Can't We
2014 will mark the return of Ma$e. The Harlem rapper dusts off the mic with his new song “Why Can’t We.” He caters to the ladies on the throwback R&B jam, which features vocals from HER.
“Thanks for all u supporters who inspire me. Here u go. Enjoy. If u love MA$€ u will love this,” he tweeted.
Expect to hear more from Ma$e, who is working on his first album in nine years called Now We Even.



Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment