Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Young Scooter “Running Out Of Money” (NEW MUSIC)

young-scooter-street-lottery-2
Young Scooter’s only been out of jail for a few months, but he’s back on his grind.
The ATL emcee refuses to run out of money on his new banger “Running Out Of Money.” “If a n*gga caught, It ain’t nothing, I be hustlin’, I got money,” raps Young Scooter.
Just weeks before his release from jail, Young Scooter dropped a collaboration with Future titled “Caught Up In The Streets,” following up with a street anthem titled “Rap Game.” 
Like the first installment of his Street Lottery mixtape, Young Scooter is planning to release Street Lottery 2 on New Year’s Day.
Take a listen to “Running Out Of Money” below.



Read More at Global Grind
Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment