Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, December 13, 2013

New Music: King Charles Feat. Katie Melua & Shingai Shoniwa 'Lov Madiba'




A new tribute song to the historical impact of Nelson Mandela comes from London-based musician King Charles, titled “Lov Madiba.”
The powerful melody features lyrics from Katie Melua and the Noisettes vocalist, Shingai Shoniwa.
"Nelson Mandela has always been very close to my heart because my father was born and bred in the South African farmland, was at school during Mandela's trial and became very active at University of the Witwatersrand as president of the student union in staunch opposition to the ruling apartheid regime,” King Charles said, whose father was a former South African student activist.
“I think it's one of the great privileges of our lifetime to have shared a lifetime with Mandela and I would like to do all I can to keep his legacy very active,” the former band member of Adventure Playground also mentioned. “I think there is power in singing and shouting the name of freedom, and it is a role I think I can play in a very relevant struggle.”
The net proceeds of this single will benefit Nelson Mandela's Children Fund, founded by the poignant leader himself. Purchase here and check out the vibes below, which comes as the first release off the burgeoning record label, The Cherry Party.

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment