Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

New Music: Busta Rhymes & Q-Tip “Butch & Sundance”

busta rhymes q-tip
Just in case “Thank You” (or, you know, their respective decorated legacies in this game) doesn’t have you super excited for The Abstract & The Dragon later tonight, Busta Rhymes and Q-Tip warm us up for their joint mixtape with this new vintage-sounding record, “Butch & Sundance.” If you had any reservations about whether the project will deliver, feel free to bury them now.
The Abstract & The Dragon drops tonight at midnight.
Stream “Butch & Sundance” after the jump…
via GQ

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment