Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Monday, December 16, 2013

Robin Thicke - "Feel Good" (Music Video)













The new “Feel Good” music video, it’s a Broadway visual. Scenes include; Robin holding and smelling a red rose, playing a piano on a theatre stage against a sunset/moving clouds backdrop, and dancers dancing like there's no tomorrow to a very cabaret choreography. Leading man Robin will try to show the girls a few moves too as he shakes his bom bom looking sharp in a tie-less suit.
Via DirectLyrics

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment