Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Monday, December 9, 2013

Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He's Been in a Coma for 10 Years


There are interventions, and then there's setting up an elaborate prank to convince your buddy he's been in a coma for ten years in an last-ditch effort to save his life
When their serial DUI-ing buddy got passed-out drunk againTom Mabe and Jim Clark launched what they called the "Epic Don't Drink and Drive Prank": They converted an office into a hospital room completely with persuasive medical gear and proceeded to make their friend believe he had crashed his car and was just now waking up from a ten-year coma.
I'm not entirely sure how much their prank "worked," but, at the very least, Mabe and Clark finally found a prank worth pulling.
Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment