Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

New Music: Wale 'Walk N' Live'

Wale ditches the DC sound to opt for some Jamaican inspiration for "Walk 'N Live," where he barks back after the messy phone incident that happened last week that caused him to blow a fuse. "I get it, I got a temper, cry me a river/Into an ocean. I do the most to ride for a culture," he raps. Oop.
The DJ Relly Rell-produced song quotes a standout line from the 1997 movie Dancehall Queen: "Walk an' live, talk an' bumbaclot dead." Take a listen to the gritty cut below.
Via Vibe.com

 Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment