Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

New Music: Troy Ave & Styles P. – Do It

Troy Ave & Styles P. – Do It 

Troy Ave & Styles P. - Do It | New Music
Troy Ave is definitely one of the hardest working dudes in the game right now. After dropping off one of the highlights of 2013, New York City The Album, Troy has been steadily dropping new shit. Today is no different, taking over Funkmaster Flex’s spot with a dope new cut called “Do It”, linking up with Styles P. in the process.
The track is a mean, horn driven number that finds both MC’s showcasing their respective talents and keeping things purely NYC in the process. This shit is a real fuckin’ problem. Sleep not on this one, check out the new track after the jump and speak your mind on it down below.
Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment