Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Sunday, December 22, 2013

New Music: Diggy Simmons f/ B.o.B & Key Wane – ‘Mama Said’

New Music: Diggy Simmons f/ B.o.B & Key Wane – ‘Mama Said’

Diggy Simmons
Diggy Simmons has laid low all year, but he unwraps a new song for his Jetsetters just in time for Christmas. The 18-year-old rapper, who once vowed to never curse in his music, shows that’s he grown up since his 2012 debut Unexpected Arrival. He freely drops the F and N-words while spitting rapid-fire rhymes on the B.o.B-assisted “Mama Said.”
“I know you can’t believe it, motherfu**er,” says Diggy, who shares some surprising advice from his mama.
“My mama said don’t be afraid to shit on all these ni**as,” sings Key Wane, who also produced the track.
Diggy is readying his sophomore album for a 2014 release.


Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment