Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New Music: Childish Gambino Feat. Jhené Aiko 'Pink Toes'

Childish Gambino's album cover for Because The Internet, which features his "Pink Toes" duet with Jhené Aiko.
The maybe-dating duo of Childish Gambino (née Donald Glover) and Jhené Aiko follow up their hippyish "Bed Peace" collaboration with another, for the singer/actor's upcoming albumBecause The Internet. "Pink Toes," seemingly named for a Caucasian young lady, beams with gleeful rainbow and sunshine imagery, with la-la-la's and Pharrell-esque croons. Take a listen to the new song below. Because The Internet drops next Tuesday (Dec. 10)—peep the tracklist below.
Because The Internet tracklist:
1. The Library (Intro)
2. I. The Crawl
3. II. worldstar
4. Dial Up
5. I. The worst guys (feat. Chance The Rapper)
6. II. shadows
7. III. telegraph (“Oakland” by Lloyd)
8. IV. sweatpants
9. V. 3005
10. Playing Around Before The Party Starts
11. I. The Party
12. II. no exit
13. Death By Numbers
14. I. Flight of The Navigator
15. II. zealots of stockholm (free information)
16. III. umm
17. I. pink toes (feat. Jhene Aiko)
18. II. earth: The oldest computer (The last night) [feat. Azealia Banks]
19. III. life: The biggest troll (andrew auernheimer)
via vibe.com

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment