Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

New Music: Alchemist 'The Cutting Room Floor 3'


Alchemist Drops 'Cutting Room Floor 3'
West Coast beatsmith Alchemist is back with part three of his classic mixtape series, 'The Cutting Room Floor,' and it's got some bangers featuring Raekwon, 50 Cent, Kool G Rap, Nas, Meek Mill, and of course Mobb Deep, as well as others. Al has been unstoppable this year, producing projects by Prodigy, Durag Dynasty, Step Brothers, and Boldy James along with numerous beat placements and side projects. You can listen to 'Cutting Room Floor 3' on Spotify right now or cop it at iTunes here. Don't be late. -- Max Weinstein


Read More.....
Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment