Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New Music: Childish Gambino Feat. Chance The Rapper “The Worst Guys”

childish gambino because the internet
The countdown is on as Childish Gambino’s Because the Internet album arrives in eight days. One collaboration rap fans eagerly awaited was the actor-turned-rapper linking up with Chi-town’s own Chance the Rapper. The two lyrical MC’s trade verses over spaced out production, closing with a solo guitar piece.
Due December 10, pre-order the album on iTunes.
Stream after the jump…..
New Music: Childish Gambino Feat. Chance The Rapper – “The Worst Guys”
Spotted at NahRight


Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment