Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Sunday, December 1, 2013

New Music: Dorrough Music Feat. Wiz Khalifa 'La La La'



Texas rapper Dorrough teams up with Wiz Khalifa for his new track "La La La." Produced by Play-N-Skillz, the track revamps the pop hit "Around The World" by German pop group A Touch Of Class. "La La La" will be on Dorrough's next LP, the follow-up to 2010's Get Big.
"Worked VERY Hard on this New Single! Big S/O 2 my bro Wiz Khalifa for the dope verse and Smoke Session lol. 2014 starts NOW! #StayedTuned #LaLaLa" wrote Dorrough. Listen to the banger below.
Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment