Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Ellie Goulding – Burn (Halogen Remix) | New Music

Ellie Goulding - Burn (Halogen Remix) | New Music
The incredibly talented and infectious, Ellie Goulding, is back today with a brand new track for our listening enjoyment. The track is called “Burn” but this time around its remixed by the one and only, Halogen, who takes the track down a much different path and gives us one hell of a different version of the track.
Ellie’s vocals go nicely over top of the brand new backdrop, making for something incredibly smooth, highly addictive and energetic for our ears to devour. Whatever you do today, don’t let sleeping on this be one of them. Check out the brand new track after the jump and speak your mind down below.




Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment